Wednesday 1 April 2020

Steady (or not so steady) Stacks!

Well everyone task 2 has been completed. There was a lot of different approaches to this task with some great successful stacks.

Remember the task was to stack as many items as you could alphabetically, either from a - z or from z - a. Here are our very cool results.


Of course it wouldn't be right of me to ask our students to do something that I wouldn't do myself so here is the result of my challenge.


A - Angela
B - Board
C - Carpet
D - Diagram
E - Electrical Cord
F - Flag
G - Ghost
H - Hat
I - Information Pamphlet
J - Jelly
K - Keepsake
L - Lipstick
M - Mat
N - Nothing
O - Onion
P - Photo
Q - Question Mark
R - Rosemary
S - Screw
T - T-Shirt
U - USB disc drive
V - Very annoying toy
W - Wrap
X - Xray
Y - Yeast
Z - Zip

I will admit that trying to stack the onion called for a lot of patience. Here is the final stacked result.


I wonder what the next super task or tasks will be?  Check out this blog tomorrow morning to find out the details.

See you soon.

Kia kaha all.

1 comment: