Thursday 2 April 2020

Now which task to choose?

Kia ora everyone,

We are back with another task for you all. Okay that is not quite true, we do have in fact two tasks for you to choose from this time.

The first choice is .... (drumroll please!) ...



Hmmmm ......I wonder if anyone will be able to get more than 20 items of clothing on? My thanks go to The Taskmaster Classroom for the inspiration of this task.


The second task choice is ....



Right so there you have your two choices of tasks. I wonder which one you will choose? Clothing or Lego? Lego or Clothing? Maybe you won't be able to decide and you'll choose both! Either way whatever one you choose, good luck and have fun. I can't wait to read your fabulous blogs once you have completed your chosen task.


3 comments:

  1. Hi everyone,
    Matua and I had sooo much fun trying challenge 3a. We raided the wardrobes and fancy dress cupboard!! Matua managed to wear: 2 Dressing Gowns
    1 fur coat
    7 shirts
    4 pairs of shorts
    2 winter vests
    1 leather jacket
    1 ski jacket
    6 hats
    1 tie

    I managed to wear : 1 Fur coat, 1 necklace, 1 tutu, 3 hats, 1 surf life saving shirt, 1 pair of gloves, 1 t-shirt, 2 shirts, 2 dresses, 1 pair of trousers.
    The end result was we both became overheated and very hot and flustered. You can see us taking the clothes off and counting everything. Such a fun and very silly thing to do..and what a mess to put aaway at the end. Have fun on out next challenge all.

    Ms Dods and Matua (photos to come)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Taylor,
    I have just finsished the clothing challenge, go check out my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You superstar Lucy, I am looking forward to seeing how you did.

      Mrs Taylor :)

      Delete