Saturday 4 April 2020

Art or Paper Planes ? Task #4

Welcome back everyone, to our next set of tasks. There are yet again two tasks that you can choose from or if you have time, or are inspired by both activities, you could choose to do both of them.

The first choice is ...




Cool right? There are so many different paper plane designs that it will be really interesting to see which design you like.

The second choice is ...


I know that some of you are slightly puzzled by task #4b so I have put together a little presentation of some ideas that might help you understand what this task is asking of you.



So there we go, those are the two choices for your next task. I wonder which one you will choose? Maybe you will attempt to complete them both. Either way  the choice is yours.

Good luck and have fun!

5 comments:

  1. Hi TM
    I am looking forward to seeing what you make, there are so many great artists in your class. I wonder if Mrs Taylor does one? If not I wonder which artwork she would choose?
    If you had asked me yesterday afternoon I would have chosen Edvard Munck 'The Scream'. However today something that looks industrious or busy (I've been cleaning nearly all day!). Maybe Autumn Rhythms by Jackson Pollack, see this page: https://www.theartist.me/art/15-famous-jackson-pollock-paintings/ .
    I hope you are having some fun and staying well
    Ms Lange

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Taylor I have just finished one of the tasks. Hope you like it:) take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paige, I am going to take a look at your blog right now. I can't wait to see what you've done. I bet it's gonna be awesome!!

      Mrs Taylor :)

      Delete
  3. Hello Mrs Taylor
    I have completed my art task.
    I made it using google drawing.

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mrs Taylor,
    I have finished the art challenge it was super fun! Check it out!

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete