Thursday 2 July 2020

Did Someone Call for a HERO?

Here at Yaldhurst Model School we are very proud to say we grow many HEROes.

A Yaldhurst Model School HERO is a Healthy individual, Enthusiastic learner, Responsible citizen and Open-minded explorer. Our tamariki are always showing us their HERO qualities both at school and in the community. It is a beautiful sight.

Today there were double the heroes around school as we celebrated other heroes as well. There are many heroes out there that are not just of the Super Hero variety that we regularly see on television or  in the movies and it was great to see so many of them represented today as well. What qualities do you expect to see in a hero?











6 comments:

  1. Hi my name is george you gurs look like you are haveing a grat time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora,Te Mahuri,
    I have never seen so many superheros in my life!
    I love how you had your arms out like a real superhero.
    Next time maybe name what some of kids and say what they are.
    kind regards Nisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my name is Jack.

    Good job at the blog post. My favorite super hero is batman/the dark knight.I like your idea of super hero day and I wish I could join in. Do you think it could be better? If you do please reply.

    Bye Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job my name is josh and i from lochiel.

    I can't pick a favorite super hero but i do like the idear i wish i could join in. do you think you could do better? If you do please reply.

    from josh

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Te mahuri school

    I love the idea of having a super hero day who came up with that idea? I like the person who looks like the FBI person. Will you do that again? Maybe we could do that at our school.

    cameron

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Te Mahuri School,

    I like how you did a super hero day and that was a interesting idea of a super hero day And i like all the costumes that you guys chose all kinds of heros

    What other day what would you have if you thought of one and what is your fav day mine is pyjama day.

    Bye for now Blair at lochiel

    ReplyDelete