Monday 24 February 2020

This year in Te Mahuri

Hey there...Welcome to my first blog for 2020...in fact forever...as I have, categorically, never blogged before.  This is, in fact, what is known as my backward bicycle and a seriously steep learning curve.. But I know I have the awesome Mrs Taylor and Team Te Mahuri to help me along the way.


Over the past three weeks we have been swimming at YMS and we have been super impressed with the way the TM team have stepped up and given everything a go.  Some have even faced their greatest fears and put their heads under the water!!!! Way to go Team TM!



I have included some photos of our complete aqua awesomeness....check us out.

Righto that's it fom me..until next week..over and out

Ms Dods

6 comments:

  1. Kia ora,
    We are Room 4 at St Mary's in Gisborne.
    Good job for putting your head under the water said Jakob A.
    Well done for trying when you are swimming said Braden.
    Are you a Catholic School like us asks Amelia S.
    How many times do you go swimming asks Olivia.
    We walk to the Enterprise Pools to go swimming because we don't have a pool at our school.
    from
    Room 4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good afternoon St Mary's.
      I am Casey from Te Mahuri yaldhurst model school.
      I am being year five representative of TM today.
      I am going to reply to all your questions and answer them.
      Amelia, sadly we are not a Catholic school.
      But I think that we should be a Catholic school.
      Olivia, we only go swimming on rather warm days.
      Although I would like to go swimming everyday.
      I have one question to ask on behalf of the class.
      How often do you go to the Enterprise Pools?
      From Casey.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Ms Dods,

    I am so excited to see that you have blogged for the very first time. I thought your blog was interesting and I was able to catch a glimpse of a day in your class. I also loved how honest you were about your trip into the learning pit with this. That backward bicycle is a pretty great lesson in how learning things takes time and effort.

    I can't wait to read your next blog post.
    :) Mrs Spragg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Sharon,
      I have the wonderful Casey sitting next to me teaching me how to get into this blogging thing. We have all been working very hard to adhere to the Kawa of Care and our class treaty this term. All of our class members are trying so hard and making great progress. They have been very patient with my bicycling and teach me how to use technology each and every day.
      I do hope your new job is going well. Is it a lot of fun?

      Delete
    2. Kiaora Miss Spragg im devon thanks for commenting on ar blog. miss dods is woking rele hard from wot i hav sen.I hav sen her learning to copy and paste. haw ar you likeing your new job? From Devon.

      Delete